By using technology as a learning tool in classrooms, Bethany students are provided with skills that will prepare them for future learning.
The internet is a powerful tool that provides students with instant access to a variety of quality resources and links them to the wider community. We are equipped with the latest technology to ensure students have the access required to complete relevant and stimulating learning tasks.
- Bethany Primary is wireless throughout, with students having access to laptops, allowing for mobile classrooms
- The school library is equipped with desktop computers and an interactive whiteboard, to assist students in their learning and research
- Classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards and internet access
- Digital still cameras and digital video cameras create many opportunities for creative learning
- Access to CENet, the diocese’s online software, is provided to support learning.
Opportunities for students in Information Technology
- Integrated units that use Information Technology to support learning
- Information Technology integrated into literacy and mathematics
- Class web pages
- UNSW Computer Skills competition